Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Yo Gabba Mania

Usually when I mention that my kid loves Yo Gabba Gabba, people respond with "who"? Yo Gabba Gabba! Toodie, Muno, Brobee, Foofa, and Plex! Yo Gabba Gabba is a relatively new show for kids that I absolutely love. They are like a breath of fresh air for me for I was getting rather bored with the cookie cutter characters appearing on cartoons for kids. Here's a taste of why Yo Gabba Gabba rocks: Yo Gabba Gabba @ Coachella:



They also have these cool Vans commercials out:

When was the last time you saw Blues Clues on a skateboard?!? Or Barney pop a wheelie? C'mon admit it, They're the bizznes!
My daughter loves them to pieces and we went to see them live last year at the Chicago Theatre. Guess what? They're coming back!
There's a party in my city! They are going to be at the Rosemont Theatre September 24 and 25. Buy Tix at rosemonttheatre.com or charge by phone @ 1800-745-3000
See you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...