Friday, September 23, 2011

Shoe Lust

I've been a little MIA lately because of some much anticipated events that have come up in my schedule...lets just say all my duckies are lining up in a row!

But while checking up on some fashion that I could and couldn't afford, I came across these beautifully stunning sandals by Nikolas Kirkwood...

 Imagine me as Carrie Bradshaw in a Prada Window..."Hello Lover"! These are beautiful! A rich girls must have at $1200 big ones. Celebs have already started nabbing them up.
Rose Byrne, Miranda Kerr & Sarah Jessica Parker wearing Nicholas Kirkwood Lace-Up Lace Platform Sandals


Now if you know me you know I don't mind rocking a "steal" versus a "real"....no shame in my game baby! check out these for less than half..you can be fly AND keep the lights on!
Privileged "Sydney" Lace-Up Lace Platform Sandals in black & ivory (Nicholas Kirkwood knockoffs)
P.S.: Also available at Karmaloopls, GoJanecj & LuLu*s.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...