Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Songs that make you cry



Cleaning my house the other day while listening to Last fm stream through my husband's xbox. Suddenly found myself in tears. No I wasn't hormonal and no i'm not psyco.....maybie a little...but I started to cry because Boyz II Men "So Hard To Say Goodbye" came on. I wept as I scrubbed and swept for no particular reason but that song just gets to me. There are alot of songs that just get to me like that. All of them are not sad either, some songs bring tears to my eyes simply because it may take me back to a time in my life where I was happy, or had a feeling, or just miss being a carefree teenager. Some make me think of long lost friends, or a wild summer I'll never forget. What songs hit home for you and turn on the waterworks?

and on the complete other end of the spectrum is Ludacris "What's Your Fantasy"...makes me think of being a sneaky teen sneaking out my window in the middle of the night to run rampid in the streets of surburbia...I was a bad teen...i got it coming back to me big time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...