Friday, September 30, 2011

Ever Feel Discouraged?


I'm Human and that means I have emotions.

I am currently going through an experience that was daunting from the beginning. I chose my profession because I love it. I am not a person who can sit behind a desk all day. I gotta keep busy. And who keeps you busy more than kids? When people ask why I work with kids I tell them it's becasuse they keep me moving, thinking, and laughing.
I always had in mind what kind of teacher I wanted to be....and who I wanted to teach.
We all want to feel needed, and I wanted to work in a place that NEEDED me. Needed someone to care, to support, to be everything that child or family may need. I'm currently doing my internship at a place that is so discouraging. I feel bad talking down about a place that has welcomed me and let me into their class...but the day to day workings are a bummer. The children are not LEARNING. And the teacher in the room is a downer. We recently had words and I looked to this quote for inspiration...funny right.
So this qoute can be used anywhere that you feel someone is trying to kill your spirit. Keep your head up...I'm sure trying to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...