Thursday, September 1, 2011

What Do You Want to Do Before You Die?

There is this group of guys who I have to say are among the most inspiring guys I have ever seen in my life. They created this show which aired on MTV called The Buried Life. The show basically documents them in their quest to cross items off a list of things they want to do before they die and for everything they cross off they help a stranger cross something off of their list. Not to mention they are hilarious. Jonnie Penn, Duncan Penn, Ben Nemtin, Dave Lingwood have a facebook page you shoud definitely "like" and here is the link to their website:
Keep changing the world guys.
And what do I want to do before I die?  Epic Shit!  lol, In all seriousness I would like to live with no regrets, and that includes not regretting at least attempting all the things on my "list".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...