Thursday, September 15, 2011

What we are gonna do right here is go back.

My daughter was starstruck...

by freakin JUSTIN BEIBER. Yes, my two year old was focused on a puzzle in the middle of the floor when Justin Beiber came on the the telivision singing his little heart out. She stopped what she was doing and watched him as closely as a car wreck. I did'nt interrupt her gaze, I watched in amazement because I don't think I've ever seen her so focused in her life. I think we may have a Beiberette on our hands.

This got me thinking about who caught my attention like that when I was a kid and the first person who came to mind was Jason Weaver...

ohhhhh how I loved this boy. He went on to be a very successful actor in movies such as ATL, Lottery Ticket, and Drumline.
 

then, I thought of Tevin Campbell...


This was blasted through my house for years...
Tevin's fate was not so great, however, In September 1999, Campbell was arrested after soliciting a lewd act from an undercover police officer during a sting operation in Van.

Last but definitely not least....
MISTA!!!!
These guys were just sooooo cute....loved them to peices!
One of the members of the band grew up to have one more chance in the music biz, and do quite well...Bobby Valentino!
 Who was your childhood "Justin Beiber"?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...