Friday, September 2, 2011

Field Trip Fridays

A while back I took advantage of a trial class offer at Bubbles Academy in Lincoln Park. My daughter loves music and movement activities so we signed up for the "Bubbles Music Babies" class. I must say Bubbles academy is a cute, cute space. A huge pro of this place is that the floors are made of some kind of soft material, and upon stepping on them I felt like I was walking on a cloud. Awesome for early walkers and excited tots who often trip over their own feet.


Bubbles academy has four themes rooms:

The Meadow room, Ocean room, Mountian room, and Treehouse room. As you can see above, there is plenty to keep your kids entertained.

One of the things I like about the class was that they switched up the activities to keep the kids involved. They sang, played instruments, had free time to explore on their own, and of course...Bubbles! What kid does'nt love bubbles? Since becoming a mom I've really gained an appreciation for them, lol. You can see through them, they float, they can take on any form...just overall awesome. But back to the review...

I highly reccoment that you also join the "Bubble-u-tion" and take advantage of what Bubbles Academy has to offer!

Bubbles Academy
1504 North Fremont Street, Chicago, IL 60642-2526 (312) 944-7677 bubblesacademy.com

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Tiffany!


    Just wanted to send you a quick note to thank you for your visit and your nice review of our space and classes! What wonderful things you had to say! Thanks again, we really really appreciate your kind words. We're so glad that you and your daughter had a nice time during your visit, and we hope you'll stop by again soon!


    By the way - love your blog. It's so full of color and life. I'm going to try that profile silhouette art project you explained -- what a cool idea! Have a super day and let me know if I can ever be of any service.


    Thanks again!
    Katie




    Katie Powell
    Communications Manager
    Bubbles Academy

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...