Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Courtside Couples (I actually like)

I admit I am a fan of basketball wives. Yeah, Yeah, I know I know. But the LA cast is seemingly continuing the trend of drama and cattyness between each other. As least SOME of the Miami cast were able to get along but these women really make it hard to watch. So...I have compiled a list of courtside couples (because not all of them are married) that I really like. Checkie Outie...

Not bad Nia!! LOL I heard that she was expecting a baby this fall and it is with Ime Udoka of the Sacramento Kings.

Monica and "Hometown Hottie" Shannon Brown. Brown just happened to attend Proviso East High School in Maywood, Il.

I really like Carmello and LaLa. They seem to share genuine love, and are great parents. Every young family should strive to be like them...and how cute is that kid?

Keyshia Cole and Daniel "Boobie" Gibson. I love that Keyshia is still the girl she was before she got famous.  I also love how she shared her struggles on her reality show.

Did I miss anybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...