Thursday, September 1, 2011

Celeb Features

I always crack a smile whenever I'm watching tv with my daughter and there, sitting on a bench on Sesame Street or strolling around in Gabbaland is a way famous celebrity. There are many many guest appearances on children's shows and I can't aknowledge them all, so here are a few of my fav's:
Feist on Sesame Street


Mos Def was HILARIOUS as "Super Mr. Superhero" on Yo Gabba Gabba:



I love Nora Jones' voice and this rendition of "I don't know why" is too cute:



Mya also appeared on Yo Gabba Gabba, in their "Dancey Dance time" segment which has featured stars such as Snoop Dogg, Elijah Wood, and Hector Jimenez.



You can't mention Yo Gabba Gabba without mentioning "Biz's Beat of the Day"!



India Arie brought her airy elegance to the ABC song on Sesame Street:


So, what are your kid's favorite shows and what celebrities have popped up out of nowhere?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...