Wednesday, October 12, 2011

I'm Currently Obsessed With...

Braids!
I've always relied on the cornrow as a quick / bad hair day style, but lately I have seen so many unique and fun different types of braids!
The Fishtail Braid
I've always seen this and wondered "How in the world did they do that?"
The Halo Braid
MJB looked like a queen when she wore this hairstyle, I love it.
 
Classic Side Braid
My other go to hairstyle when I'm in a rush...
  
The "I want my bangs outta my face" Braid
Some days you dont feel like having hair in your eyes. Days like this, go with this easy style.
  
I steal kid's braid styles and make them my own! lol, you have to admit the coolness of these styles though...
Over @ Goldilocksnme.blogspot.com this woman is so creative with her daughter's hair...
  
 can you say Ca-Yute!?!
We can't talk about braids without giving ode to the one and only Alicia Keys...
  
  This could go on for weeks...    and I think my favorite braid of all...that I'm just waiting for the perfect time to rock is Beyonce's "Upgrade U" Braid!
Love it!

2 comments:

  1. The yellow ribbon and blue flower styles are adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LalalaLOVE The Halo!... and just about them all!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...