Sunday, October 16, 2011

Costume Ball

I have a love-hate relationship with Halloween...I love memories of running rampid up and down my neighborhood streets in some random homemade costume. I also love sitting on my porch giving out candy and marveling at the cuteness and creativity these kids in their costumes have. I also love Haunted Houses, Ghost Tours, and Scary Movies that have me scared to get out of bed in the middle of the night to take a pee. But there is one thing that ruins all that mushy fall mush..."sexy" costumes.

AAAAARRRRGGGGHHHH...Now don't get me wrong...I was 19 with a fake ID at some point and was goofy enough to put on one of these atrocities..but that time has passed and now they just plain irritate me...I actually would still dress up on Halloween...however I would wear something like this as a costume...



Ladies, MOMS, please please retain your self respect and dont have your cheeks hanging out this year...class your costume up a bit, you can still be sexy, without being arrested for indecent exposure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...