Wednesday, August 31, 2011

My Top Summer Trends

With fall creeping up on us I would like to take a moment to look back at the trends I loved this summer. I typically dont consider myself a "trendy" person but this summer I fell in love with everything everyone was rocking! I may even take this to the next level and start a "Street Style" column with hawt Mama's with style spotted on the streets of Chicago. If you think you fall into that category hit me up and Ill do a feature on you and your hotness!

ok, on to the fun part:
In no particular order, this summer I fell in love with...

1) Rompers! How comfortable and cute are these? I rocked these all summer with heels and flats.  I love how they can be dressed up or down with accessories.


2) Color Blocking! Kim K did it, JLo did it...did you do it?

   


3) Feather Extensions
At first I thought this was silly but it really grew on me.


4) Tribal! This was probably one of my fav's.


5) Secretary attire.
Some say boring, I say sexy! Add a pair of reading glasses and prepare for some action!
Kourtney Kardashian wears this look well, and adds that twist that makes it fun.


Thats it for now! Looking forward to what fall brings...my absolute favorite season. Not only because of the cooler weather and beautiful autmn colors, but I have a Birthday, My Daughter (T) has a birthday, and I have a wedding anniversary!!! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...