Wednesday, August 31, 2011

That girl in the mirror…or the computer

When I told a friend I was going to go for this blog thing, she said “Are you going to put pictures of yourself / your family on there?” and the answer is I’m not sure. And then that got me thinking about why not? Its because of my perfect imperfections. They say you are your own worst critic…yada yada yada. We all have things we cringe and whine over that other people may not even notice. But to put yourself on the internet is a totally different ball game, there are some harsh critics out there! But what the hell…if I can put my pics up on facebook for all the people I ever crossed paths with in life, then I can share myself here.
TLC is one of my all time favorite groups and this post made me think of this video...enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...